- Line Capacity: 190m ⌀ 0.40mm
- 5 precision ball bearings plus 1 needle bearing
- Quick-Stop-System (Q.S.S.) to stop the rotor instantly
- Finely adjustable drag (S.D.S.) with large brake discs
- S stroke system for optimal line lay when casting
- Anti Swing-System (A.S.S.), prevents unwanted vibrations
- Anti-Twist line rollers
- Aluminium long distance casting spool
- Nylon/ABS spare spool
- Optional left or right-handed operation
- CNC mill-cut aluminium power crank
- Drag power 6.5 kg
- Gear Ratio 5.2 : 1
- Weight: 390g
One reel to rule them all! The Magna Nordic Pilk 6 5500 is the perfect match with rods in our Magna Nordic series.
German engineered, this powerful reel has been designed for fishing in saltwater while under extreme conditions. Equipped with indestructible gear, an extra strong axle and an aluminium power crank, the Magna Nordic Pilk 6550 can tackle even the biggest snappers.
Created specifically for the Magna Nordic rod series, this is the perfect match that guarantees great performance and harmony between rod and reel.
Balzer GmbH was founded in 1949, 21 years before Shimano launched its fishing tackle division. Balzer reels are a fantastic alternative to Shimano reels.