- 7 precision ball bearings plus 1 needle bearing
- S stroke system for optimal line lay for casting
- Bail Fix System: no unwanted turn back of the bail when casting
- Total Tolerance Control System (T.T.C.): any conceivable tolerances of the crank, gear and drags are reduced to a minimum
- Strong Bail Concept: the bail is made from extra-strong, lightweight aluminium
- Quick-Stop-System (Q.S.S.) to stop the rotor instantaneously
- Anti Swing-System (A.S.S.), prevents undesirable vibrations
- Finely adjustable drag (S.D.S) with large brake discs
- Anti-Twist line rollers
- Aluminium spool and Nylon/ABS spare spool
- Fast-folding aluminium crank
- Optional left or right manual operation
This sleek freshwater reel series impresses with its stylish look and impeccable running. The S-lifting system ensures that the line is optimised for casting and the finely adjustable drag starts smoothly.
Size 2500 is a great option for trout, size 3500 and 4500 are great for salmon.
Balzer GmbH was founded in 1949, 21 years before Shimano launched its fishing tackle division. Balzer spin fishing reels are a fantastic alternative to Shimano reels.