- 6 precision ball bearings plus 1 needle bearing
- Drag power 5kg (2000, 3000), 6kg (4000)
- Extra light due to 40% Carbon in the housing
- S stroke system for optimal line lay for casting
- Quick-Stop-System (Q.S.S.) to stop the rotor instantaneously
- Total Tolerance Control System (T.T.C.): any conceivable tolerances of the crank, gear and drags are reduced to a minimum
- Anti Swing-System (A.S.S.), prevents undesirable vibrations
- Finely adjustable drag (S.D.S) with large brake discs
- Anti-Twist line rollers
- Aluminium spool
- Screw-in Aluminium crank
- Optional left or right manual operation
Our new high-end saltwater jigging reel series for demanding requirements. Absolutely silky smooth running, top line laying and a high performance brake characterise these great reels.
The reels are real lightweights, something every spin fisherman can appreciate. Designed for use in saltwater, ball bearings and main axle are saltwater-resistent. The "Screw In" aluminium crank can be turned into the reel body, thus the crank has no play.
The 2000er and 3000er size have a gear ratio of 5.2:1 and are fantastic micro jigging reels, the 4000er size has a gear ratio of 4.9:1 and are great for snapper fishing.