- Line Capacity: 310m ⌀ 0.25mm
- Weight: 255g
- 7 rust-free stainless steel bearings for incredible smooth run
- Housing made of extra light-weight macro molecular material
- Quick-Stop-System (Q.S.S.) to stop the rotor instantly
- Anti Swing-System (A.S.S.), prevents unwanted vibrations
- Finely adjustable drag (S.D.S) with large brake discs
- Carbon drag discs with 3kg drag power
- High modulus carbon crank
- High-quality magnet drag makes adjusting the dropping resistor very accurate
- Left-handed operation
- Gear Ratio 5.4 : 1
Only the best deserves to be named Adrenalin! The engineering team at Balzer have designed these reels to be as light at possible while still utilising highest quality materials including extra light-weight macro molecular material and the crank being made of High Modulus Carbon.
7 rust-free stainless steel bearings ensure they run incredibly smoothly and the carbon drag discs bring it up to 8kg of drag force. With the assistance of the high quality magnet drag, adjusting the dropping resistor is extremely accurate.
Easy to maintain, the housing can be removed easily allowing grease and oil to be supplied to the gear. A small bottle of reel oil also included with each reel.
The BC 3000 is a real powerhouse and was developed for heavy artificial bait fishing. Resistant to saltwater, it is an excellent reel for lightweight to medium angling for cod, snappers etc.