Only the best deserves to be named Adrenalin! The engineering team at Balzer have designed these reels to be as light at possible while still utilising highest quality materials including extra light-weight macro molecular material and the crank being made of High Modulus Carbon.
7 rust-free stainless steel bearings ensure they run incredibly smoothly and the carbon drag discs bring it up to 3kg of drag force. With the assistance of the high quality magnet drag, adjusting the dropping resistor is extremely accurate.
Easy to maintain, the housing can be removed easily allowing grease and oil to be supplied to the gear. A small bottle of reel oil is also included with each reel.
The BC 1500 is excellent for vertical fishing and suitable for light to medium fishing.
- Line Capacity: 280m ⌀ 0.20mm
- Weight: 175g
- 7 rust-free stainless steel bearings for incredible smooth run
- Housing made of extra light-weight macro molecular material
- Quick-Stop-System (Q.S.S.) to stop the rotor instantly
- Anti Swing-System (A.S.S.), prevents unwanted vibrations
- Finely adjustable drag (S.D.S) with large brake discs
- Carbon drag discs with 3kg drag power
- High modulus carbon crank
- High-quality magnet drag makes adjusting the dropping resistor very accurate
- Left-handed operation
- Gear Ratio 6.5 : 1
Balzer GmbH was founded in 1949, 21 years before Shimano launched its fishing tackle division. Balzer bait cast reels are a fantastic alternative to Shimano reels.