- Length: 2.10m (6.89ft)
- Transport Length: 1.50m (4.92ft)
- Sections: 2
- Weight: 365
- Casting Weight: 200-700g
- Rod Rating: 15.9kg (35lbs)
- Handle: Duplon
- Blank: 40Ton carbon fibre (IM-12)
- Guide Type: Small Low Ryder Guides
- Designed for use with: bait cast reels, overhead reels
The 71° North Boat 35 is the big brother of the Boat 25. This rod is a fantastic allrounder and showcases its strength when pilking in fjords or going after the really big game fish. The rod can handle baits up to approx. 700g and features a cross-butt for using belly belts.
The rod comes with a matching sleeve for protection and storage.