This reel is a real powerhouse with a power transmission and a strong stainless steel main axle. With a drag power of 7 kg, even large fish can be safely drilled out. Ideal for light tackling in salt water as well as heavy bottom and spin fishing in fresh water.
- 360m ⌀ 0.30mm
- Gear Ratio 4.8 : 1
- 6 precision ball bearings plus 1 needle bearing
- Quick-Stop-System (Q.S.S.) for stopping rotor instantaneously
- Finely adjustable front drag (S.D.S) with extra large brake discs
- S stroke system for optimal line lay for casting
- Bail Fix System: no unwanted turn back of the bail when casting
- Anti-Swing-System (A.S.S.) for optimum smooth running
- Anti-Twist line rollers
- Aluminium long distance casting spool
- Nylon/ABS spare spool
- Optional left or right-handed operation
- Power crank
Balzer GmbH was founded in 1949, 21 years before Shimano launched its fishing tackle division. Balzer spin fishing reels are a fantastic alternative to Shimano reels.