Magna Nordic Trolling Rod
Magna Nordic Trolling has been developed specially for boat fishing and trolling. The extra tight guidance ensures an ideal distribution of power on the blank. The sensitive rod tip ensures good bite detection and yet this rod still has enough backbone for the big ones.
- Length: 2.10m (6.89ft) - 2.40m (7.87ft)
- Transport Length: 1.07m (3.51ft) - 1.26m (4.13ft)
- Sections: 2
- Weight: 202g
- Casting Weight: 12-25g
- Handle: Duplon
- Blank: 36Ton carbon fibre (IM-8)
- Guide Type: Casting Guides
- Designed for use with: overhead reels
Tactics North 4100 LH Reel
Developed for the demanding use in the North Atlantic and now available for the New Zealand market.
Anybody looking for a reliable left-hand overhead with performance to value ratio is in the right place. The star brake with 6kg (4100 LH) brake force can also bring large fish to their knees. The line guide system provides for an even line lay with 4 bearings, aluminium spool as well as a low-friction free-wheel round off these top reels.
- 3 high-grade steel ball bearings plus 1 needle bearing
- Quick-Stop-System (Q.S.S.) for stopping rotor instantaneously
- Star brake with 6kg (4100 LH) brake strength
- Line guide system
- Left-hand overhead
- Aluminium spool
- Ratchet function
- Gear Ratio 5.2 : 1
Balzer GmbH was founded in 1949, 21 years before Shimano launched its fishing tackle division. Balzer boat overhead reels are a fantastic alternative to Shimano reels.