- Length: 4.20m (13.78ft) / 3.90m (12.80ft)
- Transport Length: 1.50m (4.92ft) / 1.40m (4.59ft)
- Sections: 3
- Weight: 670g / 630g
- Casting Weight: 80-240g
- Handle: Shrink Rubber
- Blank: 36Ton carbon fibre (IM-8)
- Guide Type: Vector Angle Guides
- Designed for use with: Spin Reels e.g. TIDEC Surf Reel
The Magna Nordic NEO Surf is an ultramodern, ergonomic, high-quality rod with shrink-rubber handles for maximum grip. The rod comes with vector angular guides which provide ideal support for braided lines.
The built-in joints are firm and robust ensuring the sections sit tight but can also be pulled out without any trouble when they are wet. New Zealand has 15,000 km of coastline so there is no shortage of beaches to take this rod for a good surf fish.
Balzer GmbH was founded in 1949, 21 years before Shimano launched its fishing tackle division. Balzer surf rods are a fantastic alternative to Shimano rods.