Magna Nordic Baltic Jigger 160 Travel Rod
The Baltic Jigger 160 Travel has been developed for cod and snapper fishing in deeper waters up to 200m. The rod can handle brutal bites in mean-flowing conditions and transfers the force across the length of the pole.
With a transport length of only 0.69 this travel version of the Baltic Jigger 160 rod makes sure you have the right equipment with you wherever you go.
- Length: 1.95m (6.39ft)
- Transport Length: 0.69m (2.26ft)
- Sections: 3
- Weight: 165g
- Casting Weight: 60-160g
- Handle: Duplon
- Rating: IM-8 = 36Ton carbon fibre
Balzer GmbH was founded in 1949, 21 years before Shimano launched its fishing tackle division. Balzer jigging rods are a fantastic alternative to Shimano rods.
Magna Nordic Pilk 5500 Reel
One reel to rule them all! German engineered, this powerful reel has been designed for fishing in saltwater while under extreme conditions.
Equipped with indestructible gear, an extra strong axle and an aluminium power crank, the Magna Nordic Pilk 5500 can tackle even the biggest fish.
Created specifically for the Magna Nordic rod series, this is the perfect match that guarantees great performance and harmony between rod and reel.
- 5 precision ball bearings plus 1 needle bearing
- Quick-Stop-System (Q.S.S.) to stop the rotor instantly
- Finely adjustable drag (S.D.S.) with large brake discs
- S stroke system for optimal line lay when casting
- Anti Swing-System (A.S.S.), prevents unwanted vibrations
- Anti-Twist line rollers
- Aluminium long distance casting spool
- Nylon/ABS spare spool
- Optional left or right-handed operation
- CNC mill-cut aluminium power crank
- Gear Ratio 5.2 : 1
- Weight: 390g
Balzer GmbH was founded in 1949, 21 years before Shimano launched its fishing tackle division. Balzer reels are a fantastic alternative to Shimano reels.