Magna Nordic Baltic Pilk 115 Jigging Rod
A wonderfully filigree long distance casting rod, the Baltic Pilk is designed for light tackle sea fishing. The blank charges up during casting allowing for extreme distance casting.
The tip action permits very controlled bait guidance and easy bite identification. Finished with a combination of various guides, these work in harmony with the lightweight and stability of the rod. The Baltic Pilk 115 is a great allrounder rod for a variety of medium sized target species such as kahawai and snapper.
- Sections: 2
- Weight: 190g
- Casting Weight: 30-115g
- Handle: Duplon
- Rating: IM-8 = 36Ton carbon fibre
Magna Nordic Pilk 5500 Reel
One reel to rule them all! The Magna Nordic Pilk 6 5500 is the perfect match with rods in our Magna Nordic series.
German engineered, this powerful reel has been designed for fishing in saltwater while under extreme conditions. Equipped with indestructible gear, an extra strong axle and an aluminium power crank, the Magna Nordic Pilk 6550 can tackle even the biggest snappers.
Created specifically for the Magna Nordic rod series, this is the perfect match that guarantees great performance and harmony between rod and reel.
- Line Capacity: 190m ⌀ 0.40mm
- 5 precision ball bearings plus 1 needle bearing
- Quick-Stop-System (Q.S.S.) to stop the rotor instantly
- Finely adjustable drag (S.D.S.) with large brake discs
- S stroke system for optimal line lay when casting
- Anti Swing-System (A.S.S.), prevents unwanted vibrations
- Anti-Twist line rollers
- Aluminium long distance casting spool
- Nylon/ABS spare spool
- Optional left or right-handed operation
- CNC mill-cut aluminium power crank
- Drag power 6.5 kg
- Gear Ratio 5.2 : 1
- Weight: 390g
Balzer GmbH was founded in 1949, 21 years before Shimano launched its fishing tackle division.