- Housing: The one-part housings are made from a block of 6010-T6 aluminium. This type of aluminium is also used in aircraft construction and is notable for its light weight and extreme resilience.
- Form: The form of the housing and spool facilitates an even line lay, even if the line is brought in fast; and it also prevents the line from knotting. The reels also have sufficient line capacity!
- Surface Treatment: The entire housing is anodised and provides excellent protection against aggressive saltwater.
- Power Gear: The entire gear is made from non-corrosive stainless steel - this includes every single screw and spring.
- Lever-Shift Drag: This infinitely adjustable carbon / stainless steel drag system works brilliantly and is impressive due to a jerk-free, even drag action which works at both summers high and winters low temperatures.
- Carbon Drag Discs: The drag discs made from hardened carbon and are unbeatable when it comes to the drag action and service life. A locking device secures the free-run mechanism and the drag to prevent inadvertent activation or blocking.
- Ball Bearings: All reels are equipped with 7 double-sealed ball bearings and one needle bearing. The needle bearing (infinite return stop) ensures that the reels are absolutely free from backlash.
- Handle: The reel is weighted in such a way that the handle always returns to the same vertical position. This guarantees optimal handling, especially when you have to make a quick stop.
- Free-run: There are arguably only a few reels with such a smooth free-run function. All reels are supplied with tool kit, spare parts and a small bottle of oil.
ADRENALIN – A purchase for life!
The latest in our Adrenalin reel family comes with premium quality and new optics. Due to the high-quality standard, we regularly receive letters from enthusiastic customers worldwide. These reels are available in 3 sizes and are suitable for both fresh and saltwater.
The smallest one fits in your pocket but boosts an impressive 10 kg (22 lbs) drag power, making it a fantastic overhead-reel for large snapper and kingfish.
The medium one sits at 12kg (26.5lbs) drag power and is a great allrounder, having this reel onboard makes you ready for any situation.
The big one has a massive 980m line capacity and impressive 14kg (33 lbs) drag power and is ideal for targeting big fish with natural bait at great depths.
The high 5.8:1 transmission facilities fast line winding.
All reels are supplied with tool kit, spare parts and a small bottle of oil.