Rod: Magna Nordic Pier
3.60m length, 1.26m transport length
Reel: Magna Nordic Pilk 6550
190m ⌀ 0.40mm line capacity
Magna Nordic Pier Rod
The Magna Nordic Pier is a pier & rock fisherman’s dream. The rod consists of 3 sections for a convenient transportation length of only 1.26m. When assembled for use, the rod is an impressive 3.6 m long.
While the Magna Nordic Pier has been designed with pier fishing in mind, the rod can also be used for surf fishing, large channels or river mouths. The sensitive bright orange tip helps visually indicate fine bites.
- Length: 3.60m (11.81ft)
- Transport Length: 1.26m (4.13ft)
- Sections: 3
- Weight: 340g
- Casting Weight: max 180g
- Handle: Shrink Rubber
- Blank: 36Ton carbon fibre (IM-8)
- Guide Type: Vector Angle Guides
- Designed for use with: spin reels
Magna Nordic Pilk 6550 Reel
One reel to rule them all! German engineered, this powerful reel has been designed for fishing in saltwater while under extreme conditions.
Equipped with indestructible gear, an extra strong axle and an aluminium power crank, the Magna Nordic Pilk 6550 can tackle even the biggest fish.
Created specifically for the Magna Nordic rod series, this is the perfect match that guarantees great performance and harmony between rod and reel.
- 5 precision ball bearings plus 1 needle bearing
- Quick-Stop-System (Q.S.S.) to stop the rotor instantly
- Finely adjustable drag (S.D.S.) with large brake discs
- S stroke system for optimal line lay when casting
- Anti Swing-System (A.S.S.), prevents unwanted vibrations
- Anti-Twist line rollers
- Aluminium long distance casting spool
- Nylon/ABS spare spool
- Optional left or right-handed operation
- CNC mill-cut aluminium power crank
- Gear Ratio 5.2 : 1
Balzer GmbH was founded in 1949, 21 years before Shimano launched its fishing tackle division. Balzer rods are a fantastic alternative to Shimano rods.