- Line Capacity: 270m ⌀ 0.50mm
- 6 stainless steel ball bearings plus 1 needle bearing
- Housing made from torsion-proof DUR-aluminium
- S stroke system for optimal line lay when casting
- Carbon drag discs with 25kg drag power
- Extra strong stainless-steel main axle
- Bail Fix System: no unwanted turn back of the bail when casting
- Ceramic line roller
- Strong Bail Concept: the bail is made from extra-strong stainless steel
- Quick-Stop-System (Q.S.S.) to stop the rotor instantaneously
- Anti Swing-System (A.S.S.), prevents undesirable vibrations
- Aluminium spool
- CNC-cut aluminium power crank
- Total Tolerance Control System (T.T.C.): any possible tolerances of the crank, gear and drags are reduced to a minimum
- Optional left or right-handed operation
- Gear Ratio 5.5 : 1
The Big Fish Machine! Our flagship for catching big fish is without compromises. The housing and rotor are made from twist-free DUR-aluminium and the extra-large carbon brake disks bring it up to a full 25 (!) kg drag power. The ultra-strong main axis made of high-grade steel is also impressive.
There are seals on the housing, brake and needle bearings, so that when used there is considerably less wear when used in seawater. The high-quality ceramic line roller is completely resistant to seawater and even after years still works as on the first day.
Balzer GmbH was founded in 1949, 21 years before Shimano launched its fishing tackle division. Balzer fishing reels are a fantastic alternative to Shimano reels.